Products About Me Home Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook Image Map

September 10, 2014

FREEBIE! 1st TPT anniversary!

Today marks my first TPT anniversary! TPT has truly changed my life, making me a better therapist, as it is unlikely that I would have put as much thought and effort into creating new therapy materials as I had without it. I love getting feedback from people who have purchased some of my products who share how my materials have helped them and their students. It truly is priceless. As a big celebration and "Thank you", I am posting a FREEBIE: WH-Questions Pizza Party!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/WH-Questions-Pizza-Party-Game-for-Speech-Language-therapy-90-questions-1442033

I hope you enjoy :).
~Viola

No comments:

Post a Comment