Products About Me Home Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook Image Map

August 15, 2016

A Fresh Start



If you visit this blog regularly, you may have noticed that there has been a dearth of updates over the past 18 months or so. This was due to some major life events (i.e. motherhood) – having to adjust to our new family addition while continuing to work full time as a school-based SLP left little to no time for blogging. Being a perfectionist I was admittedly feeling a bit discouraged, too – if I can’t blog consistently / do it well, I felt like I shouldn’t be doing it at all. Damn you, Type A personality!

Things have finally calmed down a little bit in my personal life, and I am eager to get back into the swing of things! I figured the beginning of a new school year is the perfect time to do so. In order to motivate myself, I had the ladies at Blogs Fit For a Queen overhaul my blog template, giving this place a new look.

I love the beginning of the school year and I am excited to share the fun things we are doing in my Speech room! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment